SAP FICO is a module of SAP ERP which is used for financial reporting both externally and internally. The objective is to record all financial transactions that are posted by an entity and produce financial statements that are accurate at the end of the trading period. The SAP FICO full form is FI (Financial Accounting) and CO (Controlling).
This SAP FICO basics tutorial is going to explain SAP FICO overview and the major functionalities of the SAP FICO module.
SAP FI is made up of SAP FICO sub modules. The sub-modules that are often used are accounts receivables, accounts payables, asset accounting, general ledger accounting and bank accounting.
All the sub modules are interlinked and integrate in real time. A trial balance can be extracted at any time and it will always balance because all the sub modules are connected. The diagram below shows the integration between FICO SAP modules.
Benefits of SAP(FICO)
1. Allows you to set foot in the international market.
2. Equips you with excellent knowledge and skills essential to challenging financial projects.
3. Makes you a company asset.
Who should join?
People with Disabilities who have completed graduation or post-graduation in Commerce / Management stream and aspire to take up a career in SAP-FICO.
What we offer
This crash course is designed for People with Disabilities who have completed the graduation and post-graduation in commerce stream. The program offers close to 100 hrs of learning in SAP-FICO.
Note: Candidate should have basic programming knowledge, good spoken and written communication and should have own laptop or desktop for daily practice.
What are the career prospects in the SAP(FICO) sector?
SAP FICO is a combination of two modules: SAP finance and SAP controlling including user management and configuration. SAP FICO certification opens doors to various roles such as SAP FICO consultant, account & finance executive, senior analyst programmer and more. The SAP FICO Certification course builds your career in this field, as it is a prerequisite to enter this field.
How To Apply
- Applicants can apply for the courses using the link provided in the course description.
- Ensure to fill the forms with detailed information.
- Documents such as education qualification and disability certificate will be required during the time of application.
- Selection of students would be done on the basis of entrance test and interview.
Step-1: Submit your online application form.
Step-2: Pre-entrance test (conducted online)
Step-3: Personal Interview (conducted online)
- Start Date: 21st August 2023.
- Pre-entrance & personal interview: 14th August 2023.
- Platform: Zoom. Zoom.