Fundamentals of accounting, Introduction of Tally, meaning of company creation and opening accounting in Tally, opening a ledger account and how to create a voucher, how to modify a company or industry detail. How to set the features of a company, Selecting the cost category and cost center, how to create a go down and how to maintain an inventory, how to set price list and the budget, A brief introduction of F11 and F12, how to produce profit and loss balance sheet from accounting, Introduction to VAT, Calculation of VAT, Introduction to TDS, Calculation of TDS, how to add excise duty and customs duty.
Who should join?
People with Disabilities who have completed graduation and have a tech background. This will be useful for working professionals who are upgrading their skills and fresher’s who are looking for a job in the similar sector.
What we offer
This crash course is designed for People with Disabilities who have completed graduation and have a tech background. This course prepares candidates to work as web accessibility tester.
This course is accessible for all kinds of People with Disabilities. Having an Indian Sign Language Interpreter if required.
- To create PwDs talent pool ready to hire by tech companies for any Commerce domain industries..
- To upskill the knowledge of participants who are working in Commerce sector.
How can apply
- Applicants can apply for the courses using the link provided in the course description.
- Ensure to fill the forms with detailed information.
- Documents such as education qualification and disability certificate will be required during the time of application.
- Selection of students would be done on the basis of entrance test and interview.
Step-1: Submit your online application form.
Step-2: Pre-entrance test (conducted online)
Step-3: Personal Interview (conducted online)
- Pre-entrance & personal interview:
- Course commencing:
- Course time: Monday to Saturday (1 and half hours everyday)