The program is designed to prepare learners for Salesforce Developer role.
According to International Data Corporation (IDC), the Salesforce Economy is set to create 1.9 million direct and indirect jobs in India by 2024.
Salesforce is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses with a single view of customers and out-of-the-box solutions and apps for marketing, sales, commerce, and service. Salesforce offers a wide range of out-of-the-box, no-code, and low-code tools like App Builder, Process Builder, Flow Builder, Experience Builder, which lets you build apps with just clicks.
A Salesforce Developer is someone who builds apps on the Salesforce Platform using a wide range of no-code, low-code, and pro-code tools it offers. A Salesforce Developer has an excellent understanding of all these tools and, more importantly, when to use which tool to help customers get the maximum benefit of the Salesforce Platform.
A Salesforce developer understands how Salesforce works, coupled with experience in the platform. The developer is hired by a customer/client for the purposes of customizing Salesforce to the specifications of the hiring party. Alternately, it could be an in-house programmer who happens to be skilled at working with Salesforce. These developers use tools such as Apex and Visualforce, as well as frameworks like Lightning Component in order to develop apps.
Who should join?
People with Disabilities who completed or pursuing final year of BSc/ BCA, BE and B.Tech in computer science. This will be useful for working professionals interested to upgrade their skills and fresher, sinclined to build their career as Salesforce Developer.
What we offer
This crash course is designed for People with Disabilities who completed or pursuing final year in BSc/ BCA, BE and B.tech in computer science. This course equips to build apps on the Salesforce Platform using a wide range of no-code, low-code, and pro-code tools it offers.
This course is accessible for all kind of People with Disabilities. Having Indian Sign Language Interpreter if required.
Our course aims are to:
- To create Persons with Disabilities talent pool ready for recruitment sby tech companies for Salesforce Developer role.
- 2. To upskill the knowledge of working professionals who are looking for growth in career as Salesforce Developer.
How can apply
- Applicants can apply for the courses using the link provided in the course description.
- Ensure to fill the forms with detailed information.
- Documents such as education qualification and disability certificate will be required during the time of application.
- Selection of students would be done on the basis of entrance test and interview.
Step-1: Submit your online application form.
Step-2: Pre-entrance test (conducted online)
Step-3: Personal Interview (conducted online)
The total fees are INR 1,000/- (Before commencement of the training program).
- Pre-entrance & personal interview: 21st&22ndDecember 2021.
- Course commencing: : 3rd Jan 2022.
- Course time: Monday to Saturday (One and half hours every day)
- Platform: Google meet