The program is designed to train learners for Salesforce Developer role.
Duration: 120 hrs.
Salesforce is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses with a single view of customers and out -of-the-box solutions and apps for marketing, sales, commerce, and service. Salesforce offers a wide range of out-of-the-box, no-code, and low-code tools like App Builder, Process Builder, Flow Builder, Experience Builder, which lets you build apps with just clicks
A Salesforce developer understands how Salesforce works, coupled with experience in the platform. The developer is hired by a customer/client for the purposes of customizing Salesforce to the specifications of the hiring party. Alternately, it could be an in-house programmer who happens to be skilled at working with Salesforce. These developers use tools such as Apex and Visualforce, as well as frameworks like Lightning Component in order to develop apps. Important salesforce tools are: Sales Cloud, Market Cloud, Service Cloud, Analytics Cloud, Community Cloud, Commerce Cloud, IoT Cloud, and Health Cloud.
- Get trained from certified professionals.
- Training courses are designed as per industry standards.
- Learners will build apps on the Salesforce Platform using a wide range of no-code, low-code and pro-code tools.
- Learners will have understanding of all tools and when to use which tool to help customers get the maximum benefit of the Salesforce
- Support for Salesforce Interns and placement opportunities.
- Salesforce certification under your belt you will be in high demand by many employers and you can command a superior salary.
People with Disabilities who completed or are persuing final year of BSc/BCA, BE/B.Tech/M.tech. This will be useful for working professionals interested to upgrade their skills and fresher, inclined to build their career as a Salesforce Developer.
Note: This course is accessible for all kinds of People with Disabilities. Having an Indian Sign Language Interpreter if required.
- To create Persons with Disabilities talent pool ready for recruitment by tech companies for Salesforce Developer role.
- To upskill the knowledge of working professionals who are looking for growth in career as Salesforce Developer.
How can apply
- Applicants can apply for the courses using the link provided in the course description.
- Ensure to fill the forms with detailed information.
- Documents such as education qualification and disability certificate will be required during the time of application.
- Selection of students would be done on the basis of entrance test and interview.
Step-1: Submit your online application form.
Step-2: Pre-entrance test (conducted online)
Step-3: Personal Interview (conducted online)