Python is a general-purpose, versatile, and powerful programming language. It’s a great first language because it’s concise and easy to read. Whatever you want to do, Python can do it. From web development to machine learning to data science, Python is the language for you.
This course will help you to understand fundamentals of Python programming development and will gradually help you become an expert in object-oriented programming and web development. The Python course is categorized into several modules and you will be able to gets practical knowledge at the end of each module. Our small batch size will help you to interact with trainer easily and you will have the opportunity to get individual attention.
You will be able to learn data operations in Python, strings, conditional statements, error handling, shell scripting as well as Django. The course is curated to provide you with complete hands-on practical experience in development and eventually equip you to be 100% ready to build a strong and exciting career as a professional Python programmer.
Who should join?
People with Disabilities who has completed the graduation from engineering discipline namely CSE, IT, EE, ECE& B.sc in CS etc and having tech background. This will be useful for working professionals who are upgrading their skills and fresher who are looking a job in IT sector.
What we offer
This crash course is designed for People with Disabilities who has completed the graduation and having tech background. The participants of the proposed course will be able to improve their skills, to cope with the current demand of IT industries as a professional Python programmer.
This course is accessible for all kind of People with Disabilities. Having Indian Sign Language Interpreter in course.
Our course aims are to:
- To create PwDs talent pool ready to hire by tech companies for developer’s role.
- To upskill the knowledge of participants who are working in IT sector.
How can apply
- Applicants can apply for the courses using the link provided in the course description.
- Ensure to fill the forms with detailed information.
- Documents such as education qualification and disability certificate will be required during the time of application.
- Selection of students would be done on the basis of entrance test and interview.
Step-1: Submit your online application form.
Step-2: Pre-entrance test (conducted online)
Step-3: Personal Interview (conducted online)
- Pre-entrance & personal interview:
- Course commencing:
- Course time: Monday to Saturday (6 pm to 8 pm)