Sr. Executive/ Assistant Manager
Job ID 40499
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
The incumbent is responsible for cost estimation, cost & budget monitoring, rate analysis, implementation of
new software, for a given Project Site of GPL in Mumbai.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibility Area: Cost Estimation
• Co-ordinating with cost consultants
• Preparing cost reports,
• Forecasting of costs till completion
Rate Analysis: Timely rate analysis of items required in the project
• Complies with company defined guidelines and processes
• Adheres to project timelines
Position Specifications (Know-How, Skills and Knowledge for this position):
Threshold Education Qualification & Experience: Applicants should be Civil Engineers with 5-6 years of experience in quantity
estimation and cost planning. Some experience in billing shall be preferable.
Functional/ Technical competencies:
• Knowledge of Cost/Budget of High Rise residential/Commercial Projects
• Knowledge of SAP & AUTO CAD is must.
• Cost Control, Value Engineering Skills
• Up to date knowledge of new/ advanced construction technologies & cost impact of the same.
• Should be a quick learner of softwires.