Software Development Engineer III – Full Stack
Job ID 49173
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications B. Tech
● Design and ship great user experiences.
● Write easy to maintain products and systems with reliable unit/functional tests and tracking
(analytics, logging and qualitative feedback).
● Optimize for speed taking into account the rendering engines in each browser and native
● Respect the craft – review the code of your peers and help ensure the product and systems
remain at a high standard and support global scale.
● Contribute to documentation (instructional and technical design, architecture etc).
● Team up with peers across the organization to build an understanding of cross dependencies
and shared problem solving.
● Participate in a community of practice to share and gain knowledge.
● Share new skills and knowledge with team to increase effectiveness.
● Coordinate bringing together different stakeholders with varied perspectives to develop
solutions to issues and contributes own suggestions.
● Spot areas of inefficiency in code or systems operation and offer suggestions for
● Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to
accessibility, usability, and front-end technologies.