Senior Specialist TCOM Guest Services
Job ID 51365
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
As a Senior Specialist TCOM Guest Services, you’ll provide a branded experience with every contact by engaging the guest vis TGS Chat platform to deepen the relationship and drive loyalty and sales. You’ll be empowered to make decisions and resolve guest concerns in a courteous, helpful manner by providing excellent guest service skills, strong work ethic and integrity. You’ll learn new technology and solve problems using all available resources and knowledge. You will interact with teams across Target to effectively resolve guest issues in a timely manner, and be responsible for identifying, evaluating, and communicating guest trends to leadership in a prompt manner. You’ll need to adapt quickly to the changing needs of the business while displaying a positive attitude and professionalism in interactions both internally and externally. You’ll maintain department performance standards and goals related to performance and quality service and have a thorough understanding of policies and procedures to support compliance. You will work in a multi-media environment (e-mails, phone calls, chat, and letters) and need to prioritize work accordingly, while working independently in a fast-paced service center environment.
Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or more.
- Fresher or 1 year of previous customer service experience, preferably in Chat environment. • Ability to interact with guests, team members and internal business partners with a professional, friendly, and empathetic style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including listening and negotiating. • Experience dealing with escalated guest complaints
- Ability to use various information sources to answer questions, identify problems and appropriately resolve guest issues
- Strong technical skills, ability to work within multiple systems and high proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Shift Offerings:
- Able to work early mornings, evenings, holidays, and weekends
- 45 Hours/Week with any two consecutive weekly offs.
- Rotational shifts: 24/7.
- Years of Experience Desired: 0-1 year
Project Coordinator Full time