Senior Process Specialist
Job ID 51358
Career Level Senior Staff
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
The Purpose of This Role
The Senior Process Specialist will be responsible for accurate and timely processing of pension calculations of low to high complexity in a multi-client environment. It also involves working with upstream and downstream processes for the overall service to the end client / participant.
The Value You Deliver
- Pension calculation based on customer request received through Customer Service Group or online request.
- Process various types of pension benefit requests like estimates, termination benefits and final benefits
- Benefit calculation should be performed by referring to the plan guidelines for respective clients.
- Identifying the calculation related system issues and fixing the same within the defined timeliness and accuracy standards
- Provide support to internal client focusing teams (Issue Resolution, Audit & Control, Client Service Manager’s etc.)
- Work towards building functional knowledge and serving as the subject matter expert on assigned clients.
- Ensure timely completion of transaction based on the turnaround agreed on the request type.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of work items.
- Validating and provide inputs to update User Procedure Documentation (UPD)
The Skills that are Key to this role
Technical / Behavioral
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Good at interpretation of plan documents
- Strong problem-solving skills and implementing solutions.
- Logical reasoning and analytical thinking
The Skills that are Good to Have for this role.
- Adapt to change and be flexible to support ever changing requirements.
- Curious to learn.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
- Support with any issues/inquiries specific to calculations
- Uses subject matter expertise in training offshore associates and provide resolution • Identifies gaps in processes and works with team to resolve them.
- Assists in making the payments to the customer/participant.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred is Mathematics, Finance or Business)
- 3 – 5 years of working experience (similar financial services experience)
Location: Bangalore/ Chennai
Shift timings: Open to working in US shift.