Senior Finance Analyst
Job ID 49155
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Responsibility of preparing all group reporting, local statutory and tax reporting. Assuring correctness,
timely submission, and proper substantiation of financial reporting submissions in line with the Syngenta
Financial Reporting requirements, local statutory reporting regulations, and local tax requirements.
● Ensure timely and accurate recording of all business transactions in ERP system according to the IFRS
rules for group reporting and local GAAP rules for statutory reporting (local ERP only)
● Act as Chairman of period close “lock meetings” ensuring correctness of data and relevant sign-off of
legal entity financial figures
● Ensure local statutory and tax books are complete and accurate on a real time basis and are available for
frontline sign-off and submission to appropriate authorities on time and according the valid standards
● Facilitate effective dialogue with Finance Frontline organization to verify the correctness of the
accountants and provide appropriate substantiation for the Frontline Finance Manager to approve
● Sustain high standards on verification of assets and liabilities in the balance sheet. Perform balance sheet
reconciliation in line with corporate IFRS and local statutory reporting requirements.
● Ensure data and output quality of services provide by 3rdparty partners are reliable and meeting defined
● Support effective and sustainable implementation of Internal Control Frameworks (ICF) and segregation
of duty (SoD) risk management frameworks.
● Support a high level of financial compliance capability in the team and promote compliance culture
through training and other relevant initiatives.
● Support internal /external audits, and drive sustainable and timely remediation of outstanding audit issues
in close corporation conjunction with the Finance Frontline
Project Coordinator Full time