Senior Associate / Associate Brand Manager
Job ID 40537
Career Level Senior Staff
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to)
A. Solving Design Problems:
1. Product/Offering – Building the right service offering closely with the business team. Eg:
a. Should we launch a new female waxing variant in South India?
b. Should we launch video consulting for Appliance Repairs?
c. Do we need an extended warranty with repairs?
d. Which is the next innovation we can pilot in facials etc.
2. Price and Promotion – Working with the business team to define the optimum pricing constructs to maximise Revenues. Eg: What is the marginal cost of servicing the second AC and what should be the right price we should charge the consumer, what is our price against our competitors etc
3. Packaging – Does our App (storefront) have the right information/demonstration to solve all the underlying consumer queries? Is our flow watertight? Are the images apt? Eg: In a Salon Luxury variant, how do we communicate luxury through the right images and nomenclature?
B. Solving Deployment Problems
1. Proposition: “Why” would someone consider you over other alternatives? What is the payoff for the consumer, what is the insight around it and how do we structure our nudge in a way that lands it. Eg: UC’s new low-pain roll on waxing, Get 2X faster cooling with UC’s AC servicing
2. Place: Ensuring the demand-supply match across key markets. Do we have the right depth of supply where there is demand and are we building enough reach within our TG where we have excess supply
3. Promotions: Finding the right mix of channels and insights based on the proposition. The channels may include a mix of online and offline channels, discounts including strategic partnerships.
Apart from these, the senior associate owns the Consumer’s lifecycle Management and any other consumer programs
What to expect
– A hockey stick curve for learning and growth
– Strong ownership and freedom to fail
– A high performance, high velocity growth environment
– Rubbing shoulders with some of the smartest folks in the ecosystem
– A dynamic culture of getting things done
– A culture of ‘doers’ and not ‘approvers’
Skills and experience
– 0-3 years’ work experience (preferably, but not restricted to any field of marketing,
startups, general management)
– Ability to move fast and break things
– Strong analytics skills
– The location will be Gurgaon, the compensation will be market competitive
– The candidate will be reporting to the Senior Brand Manager or to the Associate
Director of Marketing.