Job ID 50567
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Post Graduate
- Develop business solutions that help leadership and stakeholders in setting direction for T&L business/revenue growth.
- Get accustomed with all the C&I Strategic Initiatives and assist stakeholders on the assigned initiatives.
- Develop, manage and maintain client/program/industry-specific revenue & opportunity data and insights for Global and Regional Tax & Legal Leadership
- Analyze data/information and translate the data using a storytelling approach to provide insights to internal and client-facing teams
- Document reporting activity through PowerPoint presentations and Excel summary reports; develop visually appealing reporting dashboards on data visualization tools
- Respond to ad hoc leadership requests – providing data and customized reports as needed
- Work with globally diverse stakeholders across various time zones, interact to gather project requirements and deliver mutually agreed projects within stipulated timeline
- Work on Ad-hoc projects and share ideas to further enhance the process.
- Share your perspective and engage in discussions with the team, leadership and stakeholders.