Job ID 49561
Experience 10 Years +
The Purchase Order Centre of Excellence provide PO support services, process optimization and the
Framework for all R&D funded Fee-for-Service Outsourcing and Academic collaboration activities at
There is a requirement for PO CoE Operations Analyst to join the team to provide E2E PO support,
working in partnership with R&D Procurement Contracting teams and the Business to support Purchase
order generation and other related activities.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Generate and amend enabled Workspace PO’s/Ad Hoc POs in adherence to PO CoE business
• Act as PO knowledge centre and a means to initiate PO issue resolution/escalation to minimize
delays for Third Party payment.
• Provide expert advice and training to R&D Procurement, the Business customers and suppliers
for in scope activities and spend.
• Support vendor maintenance in the finance systems to ensure successful invoicing
• Maintaining and enhancing existing process to support the continued business, ensuring that
both system and process remain fit for purpose within a changing external and internal
Project Coordinator Full time