Job ID 51354
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
What you will do:
- Primary responsibility is to design, develop, document, thoroughly test your code, and deploy on production.
- Will be given ownership of software components of the back-end (payment web services) or the front-end (web UI) depending on the projects in flight as well as your affinities.
- Will get to build your own automation and reporting tools to provide capabilities around the components / applications you own and will participate to troubleshooting Production issues.
- Join a very experienced, successful, and high-performing team and will have a unique opportunity to grow to the next level as an SDE.
- Get to expand your skills in developing high quality, distributed and scalable software.
- Learn best practices and how to constantly raise the bar in terms of Engineering and Operational Excellence.
Who you are:
- Excellent coding skills
- Own multiple software components of the front-end (payment UI components) using react.js.
- A subject matter expert for UI front-end and should be able to solve ambiguous problems.
- Good communication skills in written and verbal form
- Experience testing, automating, and instrumenting your code
- A degree in computer science or equivalent experience
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience in micro-frontend is a plus
- Experience with building UI widgets is a plus
- Working knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies