Global Moves Support Leads
Job ID 49344
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Act as single point of contact, and accountable for specific Managed Moves for all GSK employees for all categories of mobility service.
▪ Process Expert, with ability to communicate and support the understanding of these processes – hand holding through ‘self-service’ move
▪ Manage expectations for Hiring managers, and the moving employees on the move activities.
▪ Work with 3rd parties to bring useful market intelligence to help mover understand the new location better.
▪ Navigate the HR processes to ensure blockers are managed proactively.
▪ Manage escalations associated to user experiences for dedicated moves
▪ Coordinate with 3rd party vendors to ensure effective delivery of move activities, and proactively support any issues that may arise
▪ Advises HR and line management on available mobility options including individual package design based on core talent, reward, and
process and governance guidance. Tailored Mobility advice also ensures tax, payroll, social security and immigration compliance is
maintained to minimize risk to GSK.
▪ Implementation of policy linked to ad hoc changes in tax or immigration legislation in a particular jurisdiction in partnership with Global Tax
and Tax / Immigration provider.
▪ Execute and manage ongoing education of HR, line management and current / potential mobile employees on Mobility policies and
processes, potential compliance concerns within the aligned region.
▪ Acting as Voice of Customer by actively contributing to process and policy improvements through the participation at regular team meetings
and ad hoc Mobility projects.
▪ Proactively and accurately manages all escalation including the governance of exceptions requested.
Project Coordinator Full time