Job ID 40520
Experience 7 Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
You would be required to:
- Manage scheduling, including agendas, mail, email, calls, client management, and other company logistics
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
- Screen incoming calls/emails and determine the level of priority, while using caution in dispensing information
- Manage the coordination and logistics of both internal and external meetings
- Participate in review meetings and help prepare minutes and track follow-up tasks.
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including travel itineraries and reimbursements.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Assist with staff onboarding and off-boarding, which includes requesting equipment setup and system access
- Produce high-quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization
- Maintain current organizational charts and Executive Bio’s
- Ensure center specific PR/PO are raised on time
Skills and experience:
- 7- 8 years’ work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Proficiency in German would be an added advantage.