Job ID 42512
Experience 4 Years
- Responsible for collection of receivables, resolving disputes & claims
- Responsible for the delivery of service levels and SLA/KPI targets for the accounting function.
- Ability to handle complex customer portfolio with large number of customer transactions
- Represent SBS in a professional manner by maintaining and enhancing a positive business relationship with customers, sales, credit control, distribution centre and other stake holders
- Analysing customer’s payment trend to forecast collection for the fiscal month
- Organize and participates in credit control, distribution centre, Sales and Customer meetings.
- Oversee all matters related to cash application, over payment, deduction management (allowable & preventable).
- Back-up and support other A/R personnel as needed
Bachelor degree in any streams (accounting preferred)
Experience: 4 to 9 years proven Credit and Collection experience in a corporate environment
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Basic Accounting knowledge.
- Effective Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Basic knowledge about Planning & Execution
- Know-how of High Impact Communication
Project Coordinator Full time