Job ID 51353
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
– Excellent spoken and written communication skills travel-oriented
– 3-5 years of strong prior work experience in a travel-oriented contact-center environment
– Prudence in matters of customer/client interaction and ability to do root cause analysis
– GDS – Amadeus and Sabre
What you’ll do:
- Lead the resolution of high-profile service issues and priority escalations from identified sources
- Research, analyse and resolve customer issues accurately and quickly by using appropriate tools and resources to assess situations and create resolutions while maintaining ownership of the issue.
- Research and analyse data from various sources and tools – especially GDS (Airline Computer Reservation Systems) to close customer and supplier issues
- Assist in the development, testing, and communication of operational policies and procedures
- Identify service problems and conduct root cause analysis whilst signposting possible solutions
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with agents, peers, management, corporate, network, co-workers, and partners.
- Flexible approach to ensure established service levels are achieved at all times
- Must maintain up-to-date Customer Support Agent skillset
- Must have proficiency in payment processing and reconciliation systems and tools
Who you are:
- Customer-centric attributes and traveler-focused with the ability to work effectively and professionally with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to act on negotiating, instructing, persuading or speaking with others.
- Advanced analysis skills to include skills in situational analysis and risk mitigation. Demonstrate strong research skills in all lines of business.
- Ability to work in a high-stress environment; managing stress professionally and without disruption to the operation, employees, or customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to positively influence others.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Strong technical skills and computer knowledge, including all Microsoft Office programs, with a preference for extensive knowledge of Amadeus & Sabre
- Thorough knowledge of travel industry procedures, policies and applications in APAC, EMEA, and the AMERS
- Knowledge of case management software and tools
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Ability to understand and empathise with customer issues, and provide accurate answers in response
- Should be flexible with shifts and able to work in a 24*7 environment
- GDS experience required with 3-5 years of prior contact-centre management experience