Associate Software Engineer
Job ID 42526
Experience Less Than 1 Year
The Associate Software Engineer is a member of the CRM organization. This person contributes to bookings growth and customer success through participation in CRM business teams as an application developer. This person builds business processes, framework features and supporting functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases. The person functions in Scrum teams with other professionals focused on building, maintaining, and supporting solutions frameworks for the CRM industry. Pega is changing the way the world builds software and our goal is to be the no. 1 CRM SaaS company in the world. In this role, you’ll help us design, develop, implement new enhancements for the applications.
- Develop world’s best CRM applications.
- Adhere to Pega development Best Practices
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
- Technologies you will work on – Pega, Java, REST Services, REACT/ANGULAR, Postgres, Oracle, DB2, Tomcat & many more
- Take ownership of the components/tasks and make sure they are delivered with great quality
- Exhibit thought leadership and suggest product and process improvements
- Resolve customer issues either by providing technical guidance or issue formal fixes
What we expect:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar field Fresher’s or with 1-2 years of software development experience by using Core java and UI technologies
- Should be from top tier product companies
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Passionate about learning new technologies and constant desire for innovation
- Should be able to take ownership of the deliverables assigned and would be able to deliver with no or minimal guidance.
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to deliver World-class software
- Prominent development experience in Java, React js, advanced Java Script (concepts such as object-oriented java script, namespace, prototyping in java script), CSS, HTML experience is highly desired.
- Understanding and hands on experience on various java script design patterns, data structures
Development experience on Core Java, Object Oriented Programming
- Strong interest to learn CRM and new technologies
- Should have experience in building SQL queries