Application Development MITC Intern
Job ID 40523
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
looking for an intern who is interested in gaining valuable work experience in programming and Application Development.
The interested candidate should be having following qualifications:
- Any Graduate.
- Good knowledge of Algorithms and Data structure.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
- Good knowledge of Java, J2EE
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux platform
- Should be willing to learn new technologies and work on them under the guidance
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and software are necessary
Perks and Benefits
- Gain valuable work experience.
- Explore a career path.
- Transition into a job.
- Paid Internship.