It is a comprehensive Big Data course designed by industry experts considering current industry job requirements to help you learn Big Data Hadoop,Big Data is the fastest growing and the most promising technology for handling large volumes of data for doing data analytics. This Big Data Hadoop course will help you to be up and running in the most demanding professional skills. Almost all top MNCs are trying to get into Big Data Hadoop; hence, there is a huge demand for certified Big Data professionals. Our Big Data online course will help you learn Big Data and upgrade your career in the Big Data domain. Getting the Big Data certification can put you in a different league when it comes to applying for the best jobs. Big Data online training has been created with a complete focus on the practical aspects of Big Data Hadoop.
People with Disabilities in the following roles and disciplines are ideal for this course:
Prerequisites for learning
1. Programming Developers and System Administrators.
2. Experienced working professionals and Project Managers.
3. Big Data Hadoop Developers eager to learn other verticals like testing, analytics and administration.
4. Mainframe Professionals, Architects and Testing Professionals
5. Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Analytics Professionals
6. Technical Graduates willing to learn Big Data.
What are the prerequisites for taking up this Big Data Hadoop certification course?
Fundamentals of UNIX, SQL and Java /Python or any programming language would be good to learn Big Data Hadoop.
This course is accessible for all kind of People with Disabilities. Having Indian Sign Language Interpreter if required.
Note: Candidate should have basic programming knowledge, good spoken and written communication and should have own laptop or desktop for daily practice.
How To Apply
- Applicants can apply for the courses using the link provided in the course description.
- Ensure to fill the forms with detailed information.
- Documents such as education qualification and disability certificate will be required during the time of application.
- Selection of students would be done on the basis of entrance test and interview.
Step-1: Submit your online application form.
Step-2: Pre-entrance test (conducted online)
Step-3: Personal Interview (conducted online)
- Pre-entrance & Personal Interview: 11th Feb 2023.
- Course commencing: 12th Feb 2023.
- Course time: Monday to Friday (2 hours every day)
- Platform: Zoom.