Webinar on “awareness of UGC’s guidelines to ensure accessibility and inclusivity for students with disabilities in higher education institutions”
Saturday 05th Nov 2022 –11.00 am to 12.00 pm
Greetings from GiftAbled!!!
You are cordially invited to join the webinar being conducted by GiftAbled on Nov 5th 2022 on ““awareness of UGC’s guidelines to ensure accessibility and inclusivity for students with disabilities in higher education institutions”.
GiftAbled is a social organization having a vision to build an inclusive world where People with Disabilities find equal opportunity in all aspects of life. It aims to foster inclusion among socially conscious organizations like yours.
- The UGC’s aim is to champion the rights of disabled students.
- Quality education without discrimination as well as universal access.
- Enable for people with disabilities through infrastructure ecosystems involving built environment, transportation, and Information & Communication technologies.
- The main objective is to facilitate barrier-free urban development for persons with disabilities in three broad domains like Built environment, Information Technology and Transportation.
- It will be carried out nation-wide to achieve universal access and development for persons with disabilities .
- An inclusive environment will not only be beneficial for the learners but will also form a strong foundation for social inclusion and an accessible environment.
- Duration: 1 hour.
- Technology: Google Meet.
- Date & time: Saturday 05th Nov 2022 –11.00 am to 12.00 pm